Thursday, May 05, 2005

Blue

It is raining and gloomy in Pau since yesterday, I don't mind with the weather since it reminds me of my own village in Bogor.

But it is also gloomy in my mood, even though I tried to make my mind occupied by taking care of my plants, it doesn't help much.

I hate this "mood attack", blue like my blog, gloomy and rainy like the weather these days.

I'm not so proud of my self for these few days, even I gain one more kilo, which I've been trying to do all this winter, for all this months, only one kilo?? For all the great food I ate, where does it go?

I miss my mom's or my grandma's cooking... in fact I miss them soo much..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mama???? Kenapa mama? jangan bete dong. Saya jadi ikutan bete neh bacanya. Ngomong ngomong bulan depan saya mo kesana yaaakk?? nanti tante hibur hehehe.. Lu ambil lemak gue dah nih, lagi nuruni berat badan tapi lagi mo 'dapet' jadi perut JEMBLUNG!!! Mustinya gue ikutan bete hehehe.. jangan bete lagi mama...muuaahh

8:57 PM, May 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

llbk yang mana nih? duh kok seram amat kedengerannya..
let me know kalo mo ngobrol yaa mama...
peluk cium dari Dubai

9:22 PM, May 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jangan bete dong ... mau merokok atau dirokok ??? hahahaha - tuh si Aldhie mulai lagi deh seruunya ... ditambah si Echi yang suka merokok dengan style !!! hahahaha ...
kenapa sih bete ??? marlboro light ya ??? hahaha padahal pengen Cuban cigar ???

2:51 AM, May 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home