Sunday, April 24, 2005

Seven Precious Days

Do you know how many days we have to live in a year, or even in our life time? Only seven days.

There are only seven days in a week, also seven days in a month and also seven days in a year, from the begining until the end, only seven days.

I loughed when I heard this in the first time, but my mom notted, yes, it is true, it is only seven days, lundi, mardi, mercredi, jeudi, vendredi, samedi et dimanche. And back again to monday the next week.

So we only have seven days to fill in, it is up to us, is it difficult for only seven days? Maybe I'm not trying hard yet, just live the day by day, but no, we cannot, we have to fill each day of it.

It is almost been three years since I heard it for the first time, boy, time flies, I've never knew, the tall good looking guy with a suit, carrying a black bag, which came to me and asked, "C'est beau?" will be my husband one day...

I was just woke up about 30 minutes ago, not even washed my face or combed my hair, how could be that good looking guy finally could have my email and send me an unforgetable words,
hi ratih
I hope you are well and OK!

saya masih sakit, but I get better everyday.
A friend sent me a picture of us when we met-isn't it a nice surprise ?
As a matter of fact, I have been thinking of you quite a lot since. Your charm is still haunting me, in a sweet way. Therefore I feel a bit ashamed to become your dentist patient, because that is not very romantic, and I'd rather see you for lunch or dinner next week ! What do you think of that? Let me know.

Take care,
Sweet kisses,
Thierry


Yes, it was our first day when we've met, somebody took a picture of us, like a destiny....

Many seven days that I've filled with him, but have I ever asked myself when I woke up in the morning, "today is a new day, how will I fill this day so it will be our beautiful past for tomorow"?

Maybe I will start asking myself tomorow... or just, focus for today, for this day, this moments, because each moment is precious..


notre premiere racontre

4 Comments:

Blogger Myr said...

amazing, jodoh dtg tak disangka2 :-) tak perlu dicari2 dia datang sendiri kl sdh wktnya!

"dan di antara tanda2 kebesaran Allah adalah diciptakannya jodoh untukmu dari jenismu sendiri" (Al Quran ngga tau surat apa ayat berapa, lupa)

prtemuan bruno ama gue di pswt thn lalu yg sakiceup lsg jadi and becomes unseparable, bagi gue jg adl miracle dr Allah...

3:07 AM, April 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, especially nowadays...it would be wiser to think that each moment is precious...since anything could happen tomorrow :)

3:34 AM, April 24, 2005  
Blogger A r t e s i a said...

Ratih sayang.. your story kayak fairy tale yaa.. seneng bacanya! Gue jadi semangat 'menunggu' jodoh gue hahaha!!! Dont think or dont do things for a reason.. just let it flow... cause the reason it self will come up eventually without you realise it! Gak sabar pengen ketemu lu neehh...

1:38 PM, April 24, 2005  
Blogger Ratih Sugiarty said...

Surat Ar Rumm ayat 21-22 kalo ga salah :p betul, he or she will be the reflection of yourself, to learn and grow, and become a better person together, amin..

7:17 PM, April 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home