Saturday, April 23, 2005

Being Grateful

Based on my experience, we often complain for things that we don't have instead of feeling gratefull for what we have, that we don't see.

Being sick for example, I couldn't do things that have to be done, I feel annoyed, then I realised by only resting, my body and mind, could make me getting better sooner.

Those moments I thought, it would be more comfortable for me if I'm in the normal state, then I also think, wow, for all this time I was not gratefull enough when I feel fine.

Health is an important matter than other things around. Why do we seek for other not so important thing? Then complaining when we don't have it? What is more important than health itself?

Healthy in our body, mind and soul, should be a goal to achieve in life. If we have all those three together, it will be easier to achieve another goal.

Thank you God for giving me for what I have now, it is now up to me how to maintain them all. Thank you for the blessing You've gave me for all this time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Myr said...

jadi terharu..ihik! betul skali, kita msti mensyukuri healthy in our body, mind and soul (dan maintain + berdoa utk merawatnya).

welcome back jeng tachot, ngomong2 gimana nih crita sembuhnya? kerokan, trus...trus...hihi :-D

6:03 PM, April 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home