Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Who Guides You?

Human, especially women are an unique creature, it takes a Genius to create them, with its complexity, thoughts, and feelings.

We have our brain and heart to guide us to interact with our surrounding, but for me, my hormones influence a lot.

My colleague friends told me I'm an
estrogen body. Which often brings envious feeling for other woman, and attraction for the men.

The estrogen gives you the curve and woman's shape for their body, and also a smooth soft skin an hair. But it has also influence a lot on your mood.


Once I felt a small round tissue on the left of my chest, I was afraid of the tumor or something, when I was examined that doctor told me, it is just your estrogen, you have more than the normal amount.

I felt relieved. Few years after, again I had a problem during my period, when I checked my self to a gynocologyst he told me not to worry, it is just your estrogen which is above normal.... again????

I don't know if should I be grateful for this estrogen history in my body, because often, it drives me crazy, I couldn't control my emotion, I just get carried away...

I could be angry suddenly, with no reason, or sad and cry like it is the end of the world also with no reason, and feel so lonely and don't see the beauty things surround me..

Those awful things happen during my
PMS. Since I have the estrogen above normal, so when the level of my estrogen falls down suddenly, I suffer that attack..

So should I be grateful to have this "estrogenic body" with all the price that I have to pay also.. not only me, but also my loved ones..

Perhaps, for the positive point of view.. but I can assure you during the PMS time, you couldn't see things positively..

Many times I wish, only my heart and brain who guides me, but, seemingly part of the time it depends on my hormones..

3 Comments:

Blogger Myr said...

ada lg yg mempengaruhi kita slain heart, brain, dan hormon, say. apakah itu? force dari benda2 langit.

we can't control it. it inherently exists as a blueprint of our potential energy due to our birthdate. ada resultant gaya yg membentuk kita sbg fungsi ruang dan waktu.

riset dan bukti statistik ribuan tahun, mau dr sistem apa aja (ancient greek, egypt, javanese, etc) membuktikan ini. makanya si cancer teh begini, scorpio bgitu, dsb. mski bnyk variasi jg dan ngga bs di-generalisir di antara orang per orang, but that's the main idea!

hihihi...met pusing!

2:59 PM, April 30, 2005  
Blogger Ratih Sugiarty said...

bener kok.. gue juga dipengaruhi banget ama full moon hehehe.. atau waktu pasangnya aer laut, hahaha.. ware wolf kali.. trus shio gue babi, katanya babi tuh bukannya males, tapi "perlu motivasi" hehehe

12:41 AM, May 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laaahh.. bukannya kemaren gue udah ngisi komen?? Nggak ke save kali, anyway.. gue dipengaruhi ama full moon juga, pokoknya kalo moon lagi redup, gue bete hehehe lagi full moon suka keluarnya gilanya hehehe... gue lebih parah lagi, shio kelinci itu ibaratnya cancernya di perbintangan! Samaa!! Double moody! hehehe, capek! : -)

8:16 AM, May 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home