Sunday, May 08, 2005

The News

I was watching the documentary about Da Vinci Code in our warm sofa with my lover, when I got the messege in my messenger, saying that my good friend Myr is in the hospital in Lyon.

I was so surprised.
I know she was not feeling well lately, and she hide it so well behind her anthusiasm for helping me working on my blog.

What I didn't know is, she is that severe that she has to be carried to the emergency. I know she has been fainted one time after her bath.

What I didn't know is, why she fainted.. now I know. If only she have told me why..

I called her before going to the race, she with her little voice, still showing her anthusiasm, I hardly believe that she is sick.

She told me,
it is so beautiful my room here, if you want, you could also sleep here with me! I could see the mountain and the river from here ooh.. it is really magnificiant view!!

And I said, cut it out girl, your are not going to love that room! You have to recover and get out from that hospital! And she just lough.

Then we start to plan about our summer, excitedly, and saying cheering words, kind of a pill I need for my mood stroke. A pill from a friend who has infusion all over her..

I wish she could recover soon, and we could really spend our summer together.. I'll pray for you Myrfa...

2 Comments:

Blogger -rino said...

salam kenal, saya temennya myrfa, bareng waktu kuliah di bandung. myr sakit apa ya? pantesan dah lama blognya ga diupdate.

kalo ktemu titip salam ya...

12:59 PM, May 19, 2005  
Blogger Lili said...

Salam kenal, wah ternyata yg tinggal di Prancis ajah baru baja Da Vinci Code-nya hari giniii..hi..hi tapi bagus kok bukunya.

Semoga Myr cepat sembuh

1:57 PM, May 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home