Tuesday, May 24, 2005

For my dear friend Myrfa

I know you just for a few months
I feel connected since the first words
Your anthusiasm
Your spirit
Your inner thoughts
Inspire me a lot

Seek inside, you've always told me
as if you know me deep within
I feel reconnected with myself since
a little girl inside who still thinks the world is full of butterflies
and rainbows..

It's been a while those clouds running above
hide the beautiful blue sky
sometimes there were thunders
sometimes there were storms
but since the little girl comes around
she can see the rainbow which nobody see

It is painful to feel what you feel
the truth that you have to go through
but I know you are a strong person
a clever woman who could see the bright side as usual
so hang on there.. don't let go..
As I wont let go our friendship

Two people who seek the same thing in this life
which never been spoken before
with you I dare to say.. loudly!
I think I found mysister soul..
Myr, I hope you will get well soon..
hugs and love

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if we love our friends, we really miss them when they're out of reach out of sight. hope she gets well soon.

2:21 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger GPV said...

Ah oui! Tu as aussi un papillon,avec le temps il volera de plus en plus sur ton blog,avec le temps ton amie sera guérie et tes souhaits se réaliseront.
c'est quelqu'un de ton pays qui m'a expliqué comment acquérir le papillon et avec de la veine j'en ai eu un bleu.Bless.

1:37 AM, May 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ratih, thanks ya udah mampir di blog Ima.

Iya, my wedding ala Sunda...I mean Sunda ala kadarnya...hehehe...

Oya, blog-nya boleh di link ke Ima ya?

6:21 PM, May 27, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Temennya sakit ya Ratih? duh semoga cepet sembuh deh kalo gituh :)

11:34 PM, May 27, 2005  
Blogger Lili said...

Get well soon for Myrfa.

BTW, photonya keren2.

1:57 PM, May 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home