Thursday, June 26, 2008

a peace of heart

After finishing our drinks, let's go home.. said a friend to another friend which was not really there.. because she was reading the sms in her cute little handphone,
We looked at each other, understand, because we knew who sent the messege..
She looked sad, and hurt.. like me, she is so expresive

I asked her, what did he said?
He said.. he wont come this weekend.. Oh at least he gave some news, I said.
and she said, because I asked him first, if not, he wont send me any, not like the sms he sent to you without you sending him any..

I don't feel guilty, it is not in my power not to allow someone sending me the messege through that nowaday technology, even it contain... just asking, how are you? but I can choose not to reply, and this, my friend knows.

You deserve better... I said..
She said, I fall in love with him.. and I asked, is it really love, or just because you feel lonely?
She didn't answer..

Honestly I want to get out from that circle, from the situation which I cannot define it with words..
One thing I know, it doesn't make me smarter or wiser..
Is it because we've came to this age?
But if I compare.. there's no age barrier..

Heart is a heart, not only part of the anatomy of our body, but also a term for something where we put our feeling..
no mater how old we are, it is always unique and seems like the first time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home