Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I'm stuborn...

I'm not strong enough..
even though with the smile in my face everytime I cross the street..
and see the reflection of myself in the miror of the etalage..
even with the narsistic theme in my head..
deep down, I still want to know, where my feet stand, and go..

Being stuborn is both my weakness and my greatness..
Stuborn to hope, which sometimes end up being dissapointed..
Stuborn to continue the road, even finally I have to make another turn because I'm lost..
Stuborn to climb the montain, even I fell a lot or times, then stuborn not to give up and continue climbing, because I know, the view is so beautiful up there.. even though I've never seen it yet...
and stuborn to give all I have, all my heart, everytime.. even it will end up being broken hearted..
Then stuborn to pick up all my peaces, take all the time I need to remend it, then start again..
And for all those times of stuborness, I can always enjoy the smell of the roses and the beauty of the butterflies..
so... I'm not sorry for being stuborn..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home